Sunday 26 March 2017

P3- Permission Forms/Health an Safety

Actors/Model Permission Form:


I ______Adam Nahum________________ give permission for Callum Burke to use me as an image in their new media magazine product.


I also understand that this magazine we will be bought out to the public and am willing for my image to be on the magazine


Model Name ___Adam Nahum______________


Photographer/Producer Name _________Callum Burke_________________


Date _____20/03/2017__________





Location Permission Form:


I _________JCoSS____________ give permission to Callum Burke to use _____________JCoSS______________ as a location for his media magazine product.


I also understand that this location will be seen by the public and am willing for the location to be on the magazine.


Owner Of Location __________Mr Moriarty___________


Producer/Owner Of Magazine _________Callum Burke_______________


Date ________20/03/2017________






Health an Safety

All crew to wear appropriate clothing (no shorts) jeans or long bottoms are fine

All crew to wear appropriate footwear (no flip-flops, sandals) trainers are fine


No comments:

Post a Comment